We are pleased to make Villa Makai our home in Aruba available for rental and glad you are considering making it your Caribbean home away from home for a while.
If you have been to Aruba before, you probably know all that it has to offer. If not, we know you will enjoy Aruba. It is truly a beautiful Island, with gentle and gracious people, an outstanding year round climate (averaging 82°F) and pleasant trade breezes, with sugar white beaches rated the “best” in the Caribbean and clear turquoise blue waters perfect for snorkeling and windsurfing. Restaurants range from casual local places to four-star eateries. Travel to Aruba is easy through its international airport with connections throughout the world. As its license plate observes, Aruba is “One Happy Island.”
Villa Makai is a fairly new villa, recently refurbished, and located in the upscale Palm Beach area of Aruba. It is one block from the beach, resort hotels and casinos, and offers the following amenities:
- Fully air conditioned, with ceiling fans throughout, furnished in the “tropical style”
- Villa surrounded by a privacy wall with lush island landscaping and fully gated
- Four bedrooms in the main villa with three full baths (sleeps 8 comfortably)
- Separate guest house in rear garden with bedroom, kitchenette and full bathroom (sleeps 2)
- Living room with dramatic cathedral 22 foot ceiling, cable television, DVD and CD players
- Separate formal dining room with seating for 8 to 10 and sit-down bar
- Kitchen with all required services for 12, and appliances including conventional, convection and microwave ovens, icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and blender
- Private new pool and pool deck in rear walled garden with sunbathing chaises, picnic area umbrella table and chairs, outdoor shower, BBQ grill, and covered porch for outdoor dining
- All bed and bath linens, weekly housekeeping and regular pool maintenance included
- Separate laundry room with washer and dryer, and covered parking for two vehicles
For more information about Villa Makai, availability and rates, contact our resident Property Manager, Anneke Gorter at The Malmok Management Company N.V.. She is a good friend and long time resident of Aruba with a wealth of information about the Island, who is determined to ensure you a pleasant stay as our guests. You can call Anneke at 011.297.733.1773 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering Villa Makai. We hope you will choose to make it your temporary Island home and know that you will enjoy your stay in Aruba.